Job Title: Treasury Analyst
Req ID: 105853BR
Summary of Role
An opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who is able to develop new processes for the treasury function of a company that operates with multiple currencies. This is a broad role that will be pivotal in all treasury aspects within the organisation. This role will expose the individual to both domestic and international stakeholders.
Personal development is something Raytheon is passionate and committed to. The successful applicant, where not qualified, will be supported by Raytheon through their professional qualification & there are many other qualified professionals within the finance community to support in a mentoring relationship. Internal progression is strongly encouraged and Raytheon has many case studies to support this.
Candidates will need exemplary communication skills to support the Accounting Manager & Controller within Raytheon Systems Limited. This role will suit somebody with a thorough and diligent work approach and an analytical focus. The successful applicant will be responsible for setting new processes & controls to the organisation?s treasury activities including foreign exchange and cash management.
Raytheon is an advocate of 6 Sigma with the goal of training all its employees to specialist level. The person who is appointed in this role will use this training to streamline reporting and drive efficiencies.
- The ?Go To? point of contact for all Raytheon Treasury matters
- Management of all internal hedging including frequent collaboration with commercial Finance team and broader functions
- Control & verify hedging rates used in significant programmes
- Mitigate risk around foreign currency through recording & tracking bid-to-award and award-to-hedge exposure
- Track & communicate fair value calculations of hedging instruments (Mark to Market)
- Track hedges that have been established to ensure effectivity
- Closely manage any natural hedges to ensure cash flows are aligned
- Build relationships and leverage support from international stakeholders including US Treasury and US business contact points
- Sit on Gates to support an early discussion of treasury strategy for the programme
- Involvement in Raytheon?s 6 Sigma projects to streamline reporting and drive efficiencies
- Significant project based work where required
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite experience with key focus on Excel
- Experience working in a commercial treasury environment
- Experience of establishing new treasury procedures
- CIMA / ACCA / ACT (or equivalent)
- Project Management Experience / 6 Sigma
- SAP experience
- US GAAP experience
- Long term contract experience
Raytheon UK is a subsidiary of Raytheon Company. We are a prime contractor and major supplier to the UK Ministry of Defence and have developed strong capabilities in mission systems integration in defence, National & Cyber security and commercial markets. Raytheon UK also designs, develops and manufactures a range of high-technology electronic systems and software solutions at its facilities in Harlow, Glenrothes, Gloucester, Manchester Waddington and Broughton.
Raytheon Company, with 2016 sales of $24 billion and 63,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specialising in defence, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 95 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5ITM products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Raytheon Career Development
Raytheon has a wealth of resources available to help you develop your career from the moment you join. Activities range from on-line learning modules, to external training and support for taking professional qualifications relevant to your role.
- 25 days holiday + statutory holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Flexible Benefits
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
Diversity is a core business imperative at Raytheon. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes inclusiveness and always employs the best professionals for the job. Having a diverse workforce allows Raytheon to draw upon a range of different ideas and experiences which supports growing our business and creates an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity for success.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959704216