Chase and Holland are excited to be working exclusively with an innovative player in their industry. They are actively seeking a Management Accountant to join their team in Kirkby in Ashfield.
- Production of monthly management accounts across the companies
- Acting as an advisor to key stakeholders and maintaining a position of influence
- Mentoring administrative staff and acting as a role model at all times
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Producing monthly management accounts across all business operations
- Providing guidance and support to administrative assistants
- Documenting and reporting monthly costs and KPIs
- Developing reporting systems and capturing accurate and relevant data
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Analysing variances to production budgets
- Preparing monthly budgets and forecasts
- Assisting with periodic balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with senior management and key stakeholders with regards to cost and analysis
- Advising on the financial impact of company decisions
- Working on ad hoc projects as required by senior management
- Providing commercial finance support and guidance to key stakeholders across the business
- Positively influencing and strengthening working relationships across the company
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, innovative business. My client is keen to find someone with management accounts experience, ideally within a manufacturing or engineering company. You will be confident working autonomously and will have a process driven approach to their work.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.