Chase and Holland are recruiting an operations accountant for a leading manufacturing business with sites throughout Yorkshire. Having recently restructured their finance function, they have created two new vacancies at Management Accountant level offering the scope to get involved in a range of improvement projects to support business growth.
Key Tasks and focuses:
- Streamline the current month end procedure and monthly accruals/prepayments processes
- Preparing Weekly and Monthly analysis relating to each site performance versus month end accounts
- Stock control management
- Supporting operations managers to ensure that they understand site performance and financial KPIs
- Forecasting site performances
- Product & customer profitability analysis
- Develop weekly/monthly reporting dashboard
- Developing business cases for capital investment
- Assist with the annual audit and other projects as required
You will ideally be a qualified or soon to be qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) with a background in either FMCG, manufacturing or retail who enjoys and thrives in a fast moving environment. You will liaise with all Managers and Directors so will enjoy business partnering and working across the organisation. The ideal candidate will have good excel skills, including v-lookup and pivot table skills.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.