SEO Analyst - German Speaker
Living in Germany but looking to make the big move over to London? Or already based in London but looking for an exciting new role in SEO?
A very exciting opportunity has become available for a German speaker who's passionate about online marketing to join a global travel and education company, where you will be leading and developing their German speaking markets SEO campaigns, creating and managing web content and link development initiatives across their sites.
Operating in over 100 countries, they are an amazing well-established company to work for, who look for creative and collaborative people who are just as passionate as they are about travel, education and communication to join their full of energy and dynamic team.
As well as a great company culture, they offer a range of perks and huge opportunities to really build your career there.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead and develop organic search campaigns in the German speaking Markets.
- Identify optimisation opportunities by analysing the current situation in each market and the most promising keywords and techniques to prioritize
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics for organic search: ranking, traffic from search engines, conversion rates, etc. and proactively act on the insights provided.
- Research and develop a dense link network in the markets through effective partnership building, community interaction and content placement.
- Implement the latest SEO techniques across several company websites, both on-site and off-site, creating bespoke content as required.
- Work closely with local sales offices to train staff in the basic principles of organic search and coordinate their work on the site in relation to SEO.
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to keep abreast of campaigns and optimize the results for search engines
What you're great at
- Native German speaker. Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and German
- Some SEO and copywriting experience, ideally with the German speaking markets.
- Passionate about search marketing
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, international team environment and communicate well by e-mail and telephone.
- A desire to succeed and a curious mind, eager to master all aspects of search marketing.
- Analytical and organisational skills, with close attention to detail.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Does this sound like you? Please apply ASAP. Will close 7th December!
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.