Wanted - MFL Teacher
Are you a committed and dedicated MFL Teacher? Are you looking for a new challenge?
A local secondary school is looking to recruit a qualified MFL Teacher to enrich the learning and development of their KS3 & KS4 students.
As a supply teacher you will require the following:
Excellent communication skills alongside good classroom management
QTS or NQT
The ability to cover your subject and potentially some lessons of other subjects
A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Market leading daily rates of pay
- A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- Free career and recruitment advice
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme - gifts that are worth up to the price of £100, received when you refer new teaching staff who then work 10 days or more via TeacherActive.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like the role for you do not hesitate to contact me
Faye or Email
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.