Commissioning Relationships Manager
An exceptional new opportunity with a medium sized care provider that specialise in care for adults with learning disabilities and associated mental health needs. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Commissioning Relationships Manager to join their established team of professionals, covering a large expanse across the Midlands to as far north as Lancashire.
They are currently experiencing large volumes of growth - this is a very exciting time to join the company!
Key Responsibilities -
- Build relationships with external stakeholders in order to help achieve and maintain company growth - Tenders will be a large part of this position
- You will be the first point of contact for all commissioner enquiries that are received thorough to head office, website enquiries or ad hoc requests for information around voids, indicative costs and the types of services we offer.
- You will engage with this stakeholder making the enquiries and forward on the details to the relevant regional manager / Director so that they can follow up with assessment and assess the suitability of the enquiry
- Experience with business development and/or operations
- Level 5 or equivalent
- Experience working with learning disabilities
- IT literate
- Be a driver
- A detailed understanding of all commissioning models being used to procure service delivery
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 + Car allowance
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested, please email an up to date CV to or call me on
Don't keep a good thing to yourself…
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."