Interim Finance Manager - Sports
My client is an internationally recognised Sports Business who require an Interim Finance Manager to cover maternity leave for 14 months. The role requires candidates who have experience managing transactional teams of at least 4 and ideally someone who is very systems savvy as they have just implemented a new ERP system. They need someone who can start in January.
The Interim Finance Manager will have broad ranging accounting responsibilities covering month end/year end procedures and reporting as well as playing a critical role in process improvement within the finance team.
The Interim Finance Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the day to day operations of the transnational finance team
- Monitor Sales and Purchase Ledger KPI's and drive continuous improvement
- Manage the month end process to ensure that deadlines are met with all accounts being reconciled and signed off
- Implement and maintain processes to improve the internal control environment across Finance
- Liaise with subsidiaries and monitor inter company balances
- Authorise payment runs and oversee the process of payments to clubs and other bodies
- Offer support to ad hoc Finance projects