SEND Teaching Assistant Needed-Llanelli
A SEND school in Llanelli is looking for an outstanding NVQ level 3 Teaching Assistant for a long term post starting immediately.
The school is for students of various abilities, ranging from moderate learning difficulties to complex and profound needs. The post requires a talented teaching assistant who is flexible, enthusiastic and dedicated to supporting children with educational needs to join their team of dedicated staff.
All applicants must be NVQ Level 3 qualified and have a minimum of 6 months experience working with children with special educational needs and disabilities.
Due to the nature of the children attending the school the role will require personal care, nappy changing and activities such as hydrotherapy.
You will need to feel confident within a classroom environment and be able to take direction from a class teacher.
The ideal candidate for this teaching post will have / be:
* NVQ Level 3 or equivalent is essential.
* At least 6 months experience of working in UK Schools.
* Excellent and proven classroom management skills.
* A genuine passion for supporting students with educational needs.
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team you can expect to enjoy the following benefits:
* Market leading daily rates of pay.
* A no hassle payment scheme
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure, which is refundable after 10 days of work.
* An unrivalled service from a dedicated team of consultants with years of experience and knowledge of education recruitment.
* An amazing referral scheme, with the opportunity to receive a gift once your referral candidate has worked 10 days.
To register your interest please call Charlotte for an informal chat or email an up to date CV to .
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS/ CRB check, identity checks and requires all applicants to supply good professional references. Please only apply if you are confident that you will pass this procedure. In return, we will offer leading industry rates, a no hassle payment scheme, a personal consultant for a one to one service - and a unique referral system.
TeacherActive has been awarded the Quality Mark to denote excellence in providing supply staff to schools. TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services