User Experience UX Design/Researcher
UX Designer/Research // South Manchester // Travel & Tourism // up to £35,000
We are looking for an experienced, highly skilled and motivated UX Designer/Researcher who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and lives to delight the customer.
Is this you?...Read on!
As a user experience (UX) Design Researcher you will be comfortable defining, conducting, implementing and analysing user research as you are creative innovative design solutions.
This person will be as comfortable conducting research tasks as you are providing innovative design solutions, embracing full UX Design lifecycle and confident in presenting your ideas and findings to key project stakeholders.
- Deliver elegant, user-centred solutions validated and informed through data and research
- You will create interaction flows, experience maps, mock-ups and more to convey ideas and gather qualitative feedback.
- Utilise your expert knowledge of HTML & CSS to see ideas through to production
- Partner with Ecommerce, Merchandising, Development and Product teams to evolve the user experience.
- Collaborate with other designers to ensure consistency across the customer journey
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of design practice, process and tooling
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years commercial experience: Ideally from an Ecommerce background or similar.
- Data-driven: Experience of insight-driven design (A/B testing, user research)
- UX focus: A strong focus on UX. You are critical and questioning, identifying and addressing pain points.
- Excellent communicator: Able to discuss design decisions openly and confidently
- Expert visual designer: Sticking to brief you can create functional, usable and attractive interfaces.
- Agile: Comfortable working in a fast-paced Agile delivery environment
- Passionate: You are a self-starter, able to pro-actively generate simple solutions to complex problems. You are passionate about good design and continuously learn new techniques, technologies, best-practice and more.
Not desired but must have an interest in…
- Code master: Thorough understanding of HTML/CSS and responsive design.
- Iterative: You are used to taking an iterative approach, employing qualitative and quantitative methods.
We are looking for someone who may not have the ‘unicorn’ skill set everyone seems to be looking for but someone who has the passion to learn and the drive to succeed.
Work for a company who values your personal development as much as they do their own…Great opportunities to up skill with the tools to really excel as a UX professional in a booming industry!
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.