Staff Nurse- up to £44,000
Registered Nurse RGN, RMN
Hours: Multiple hours available- 33- 48 hour contracts available, mixed shifts
£18 per hour + private benefits
This is a medium sized 60-bed nursing home, set in a fabulous location - in walking distance of the River Dee with lots of local amenities for residents to visit if they wish. What’s more, the spacious and purpose-built home has just benefited from a huge refurbishment that residents can enjoy.
What you’ll do
- Leading the care team during your shifts
- Make sure that we fully meet residents’ medical, physical and emotional requirements
- Responsible for the highest possible standard of care of all Residents in your area, whilst taking management responsibility for a shift as directed
- Ensuring that care plans and medication rounds are kept to, updated and adapted where necessary
- Act within the NMC's 6 C's of nursing, carrying out your duties with professionalism
- Identify safeguarding issues and act accordingly
Who you are
All applicants must be registered with the NMC and have an active PIN number. Nursing students or those soon to receive their registration are also welcome. You must be a kind, caring and compassionate person with the ability to listen to residents' concerns. You will also have an understanding of dementia and care planning.
Our client looks for honest, respectful and caring people to work in their- it's part of who they are and what they do.
All experience across all settings will be considered, including newly qualified applicants. Experience within a nursing home environment is not necessary, but it is an advantage.
With over 250 homes across the UK, our client provides expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people. Have peace of mind knowing your job is secure with a large, national company.
To apply for this fantastic role simply click the link below and you will be call about this great opportunity!
Keywords: Staff Nurse, Registered General Nurse, RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse, RMN, Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse, RNLD, RN, Senior Staff Nurse, Nurse, Nursing, Nursing Home, Unit Manager, Deputy Manager, Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Palliative, Diabetes, Private, NHS