Multi-Skilled Engineer Electrically biased
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within facilities services working for a leading FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business. An experienced electrical engineer is required to carry out planned and reactive works on a number of our most prestigious contracts.
- To be responsible for all maintenance, reactive & small works within the scope of the portfolio.
- Duties to include electrical fault finding, control panel maintenance, rewiring, new sockets, ballasts/lighting & circuits.
- General mechanical duties; AHUs, FCUs, basic pumps & motors.
- Essential: 17th edition
- Essential: City+Guilds 2330 or 2365 or equivalent
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including; Boiler plant, HVAC, pumps, generators, switchgear, wiring & cabling, Batteries, small power & lighting
- Be flexible & carry out duties which are not specific to your trade.
- Be pro-active & have the ability to anticipate &/or diagnose & repair faults
- Hold a full clean driving licence
This role will offer excellent opportunities for career development and training. It will provide an ideal chance for you to showcase your experience and it will allow you to transfer your skills to work in a diverse environment.