Level 1 Welsh Speaking Teaching Assistant Needed
KS1 Teaching Assistant- Carmarthen
We are seeking to appoint a passionate teaching assistant to join a primary team in Carmarthen.You must have 6 months prior experience in a similar KS1 setting. Your role will be to support the teachers in line with the national curriculum working across key stage 1 and will be directed to work with students on a 1:1 basis and in small groups. You must demonstrate a strong ability to use your own initiative, build good relationships with students and establish positive behaviours for learning.
Successful applicants will have to have the following:
* Minimum of 6 months UK experience as a Teaching Assistant within KS1
* Excellent reading, writing and numeracy skills
* Good organisational and communication skills
* The ability to build strong professional relationships with both staff and pupils
In return you will receive:
- Good rates of pay
- A no hassle payment scheme - with tax efficiency savings
- Working in a rewarding environment
- Outstanding 1 to 1 service from your dedicated consultant working to support you every step of the way, with excellent industry experience and in-depth knowledge
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme
For more information on this position, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte on or email
Please note that all applicants with QTS will be considered and contacted.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS/ CRB check, identity checks and requires all applicants to supply good professional references. Please only apply if you are confident that you will pass this procedure. In return, we will offer leading industry rates, a no hassle payment scheme, a personal consultant for a one to one service - and a unique referral system.
TeacherActive has been awarded the Quality Mark to denote excellence in providing supply staff to schools. TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services