LSA with Makaton & PECS - Rochford
A talented Teaching Assistant who is able to use Makaton & PECS effectively is urgently required for a long term opportunity in a Rochford based SEND School for children and young people with communication difficulties and moderate learning difficulties.
The post will be working closely with a small group of children and often on a one to one basis for children who need extra support. This will involve assisting with work set by the class teacher and working as part of a team.
This is a great opportunity to join this school on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long-term opportunity.
To become part of this team you will be:-
- An experienced TA or LSA with SEND experience in Makaton
- A warm and caring individual who truly puts the children first
- Able to provide support to children with varying challenges
- Used to providing personal care and support
- A lovely individual with a sunny disposition and a friendly smile
- Able to work as part of a team
In return you will enjoy:-
- Working as part of a lovely team
- Enjoying working in a rewarding environment
- Good rates of pay
- Excellent support
- Wonderful facilities
- Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme
Our application process:-
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.