Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Peterlee
Electrical Maintenance Engineer (FMCG), Peterlee
A manufacturer is recruiting for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to support their engineering team.
You will ensure that the manufacturing process of their production line is running as smoothly as possible, reducing cost inefficiencies to a minimum whilst ensuring the integrity and safety of the plant is maintained.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain close attendance of the Production line, in order to provide Engineering solutions, and to assist in an operational capacity when required.
- Monitor all machines and ancillary plant during production (whilst maintaining notes and relevant log sheets)
- Assist in cold starting, size or product changes, cleaning in place and running a machine as and when required.
- Assist with installation work and give assistance to contractors, as and when required
- Carry out any repair or maintenance work that is required, whilst ensuring the area or workshop is left in a clean and safe condition.
Qualified to a minimum of City & Guilds ONC or HNC (preferred)
Previous experience working in the food and drinks sector would be highly desirable
Salary - £13/hr (O/T is £19.50) Basic working week is 40hrs/week
Shifts: 6-2pm and 2-10pm with alternate Saturdays