Higher Level Teaching Assistant needed in a Fantastic School
Higher Level Teaching Assistant needed in a Fantastic School!
TeacherActive are looking for an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA for a short/long term assignment, starting immediately in Southampton!
The position is at a very busy Primary school and the successful Higher Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA will be expected to cover a mix of classes and year groups when needed.
It is essential that you have/ are the following:
* HLTA certificate with experience in Key Stage 2 / KS2
* The enthusiasm to work with children with a variety of different personalities and skill levels
* A strong, confident individual who can take control of a classroom
* Able to engage well with pupils
* Able to work under your own initiative
* Smartly presented and with excellent time management skills
TeacherActive can offer the successful Higher Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA:
* A highly rewarding opportunity
* An excellent and competitive rate of pay
* Fantastic prospects of long term work
* The guarantee of a hard working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
If you are interested in this position and feel like you are the right HLTA for this role, please contact Sonia Bassi on or email your CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.