Automation Test Consultant
Automation Test Consultant (eggPlant) ? Sogeti UK (Part of the Capgemini Group)
Join a world-leading IT consultancy and thought leader within the Software Testing field.
Base location ? Manchester
Sogeti UK is renowned for being the software testing specialists, and we are currently looking for several Automation Test Consultants / Analysts with backgrounds gained in Agile, Waterfall and DevOps environments to join us as consultants. In this role you?ll help grow our expert testing capabilities as we expand our family of testing professionals and cement our position as the UK?s no 1 provider of testing services.
About Sogeti UK
Sogeti UK is part of the Sogeti Group, which brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India.
Sogeti is one of the five strategic business units of Capgemini Group, recognised by analysts for our focus on transformation, our methodologies and frameworks, and our local and global delivery capability.
Sogeti is recognised as a thought leader and leader in delivering testing solutions and in more recent years, diversifying our expertise by building new practices such as DevOps, Release Management and Service Design Transition.
As an Automation Test Consultant, we?re looking for:-
- Previous automation testing experience with market-leading tools, both proprietary and open-source. The eggPlant suite is the preferred tool of choice therefore a willingness to get up to speed with eggPlant Functional is essential.
- Construction of automation frameworks and building blocks.
- Familiarisation of continuous integration / continuous delivery environments is desired, working with other tools such as JIRA, Bitbucket and Bamboo.
- Excellent client facing and communication skills.
- Flexibility on travel / work locations (working as a consultant could take you to customer sites across the UK!)
As an Automation Test Consultant at Sogeti you can:-
- Work with the latest testing tools and upskill in different technologies through our work on various customer sites
- Work onsite, representing the global Sogeti brand with a range of customers to gain invaluable experience, quickly. Customers include banking, finance, insurance, defence, aerospace and media/digital
- Get involved with our blogs and speak at conferences
- Help build Sogeti?s growing DevOps practice
- Gain experience within a market leader and have a genuine and transparent career path mapped; we prefer to promote from within rather than recruit externally so you?ll have every opportunity to develop.
Our inclusive Culture
Sogeti UK positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959628014