Product & Contracting Manager - Europe
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Product & Procurement team of Your Golf Travel Ltd, the world’s largest golf travel company.
The location base is flexible between either our London or Brighton offices, and, we may consider strong applicants from Spain or Portugal as a remote working option.
At Your Golf Travel we take great pride in organising the golf vacations of over 250,000 golfers a year, and as a growing business we are always looking at new avenues to explore and ways to improve our service offering. To support our growth, we need a skilled Product & Contracting Manager to develop new business partnerships as well as maintain and strengthen existing ones.
Reporting to the Head of European Product, you will be responsible for the contracting, negotiation and development of a section of our European Product.
- Negotiating and contracting terms with our supply partners. To include exclusive rates conditions and inventory.
- Building and maintaining supply partner relationships.
- Analysing data to establish procurement strategy
- Pricing and analysing competitor pricing movements
- Implementing of marketing and promotional proposals.
- The presentation of statistical data to support the above
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to deliver the budgeted return on your negotiations
The ideal candidate will;
- Be a strong negotiator
- Have strong interpersonal skills, and be comfortable making presentations
- Be numerically & commercially strong
- Be a proven self-starter
Your skills & experience
The candidate should also have;
- A minimum of 3 years experience within the outbound travel industry, that includes contracting / supplier relations
- A strong work ethic, a willingness to learn and the flexibility to adapt
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, inc Excel, Word & Powerpoint & ideally Google Applications.
- A passion for Golf and, ideally, travel
- Cultural fluency in English
- The flexibility to travel to European destinations as and when the business requires
- Fluency in an additional European language is advantageous
- Knowledge of Iberian markets
To support you in building a great career here we offer;
- Personalised development plans
- Discount on our golf holidays, flights, hotels, airport parking and VIP airport lounges
- Subsidised golf clothing
- Free breakfast, tea, coffee and fruit
- An action packed social calendar
- Corporate gym discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- 22 days holiday that rise to 25 days upon completion of a successful 6-month probationary period
Your Golf Travel is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.