Assistant Management Accountant
Our client is a successful and growing IT Support Provider based in Taunton. They operate a fun yet professional culture with the opportunity to develop.
We are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join them on a full time, permanent basis. Salary is dependent on experience but circa. £25,000 per annum.
You will be working within a small but effective team and will assistant the Company Accountant in day to day accounts duties and be responsible for credit control.
Main duties include;
- Assist with production of monthly management accounts
- Effective credit control including contacting clients to chase payment and effective diarising
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial reporting
- Ensuring compliance with all financial regulations
- Carry out continuous reviews of working accounting practices and processes to ensure efficient and cost effective operations
- Other duties as and when requried
The successful candidate must have;
- Previous experience in a similar role and the ability to prepare draft accounts
- Experience and desire to manage credit control
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- An organised and proactive approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong and confident telephone manner
If you have accountancy experience and you are looking for the next step in your career, please apply today!
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.