My client is a leading engineering and manufacturing business based in Tyne and Wear.
As a result of business demands, the company is looking to recruit a Technical Manager to add value to business processes.
- To carry out technical evaluation of all manufactured products and procedures making sure all produces comply with necessary technical and industry related standards.
- As technical lead you will be responsible to implement, main and update product technical files in line with legal requirements.
- As technical lead you will manage and maintain ISO and Product Type Approval certification.
- Drive product innovation with in-house manufacturing to make sure we continue to offer all relative products to the industry we work.
- Implementation of Standard Operating Procedures from good inwards inspection, full manufacturing and assemble process through to product evaluation.
- Work closing with the group sales and marketing teams and implement a commercially focused culture within the manufacturing division.
- Setting, owning and managing KPI’s / SLA 's that calculate and evaluate service level performance relevant to the business.
- Contribute to the continued success of the business by showing leadership qualities while driving the technical leadership within the business.
- To carry out any other reasonable requests
Operate safe working procedures, to eliminate any risk to yourself or others.
Comply with company policy on all matters relating to Health and Safety as laid down in the company Health & Safety Handbook
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional engineer with a knowledge of design, ideally inventor. Also, candidates should have been involved with new product introduction processes and project management.