Group Reporting Accountant
The Consultancy Group are looking for an ACA/CA Interim Group Reporting Accountant for a high growth FMCG business to help support the Group Reporting Director.
- Taking responsibility for the year end and half year end financial reporting processes, ensuring accurate financial reporting output in accordance with IFRS
- Overall responsibility for the timing and accurate preparation of all financial information in the annual report
- Overall responsibility for the Project Management of the annual report - from design to finished product - including liaising with investor relations, legal, HR and other areas of the business
- Overseeing the preparation of information for the year end audit and the interim review
- Responsibility for the audit process, ensure deadlines are met and accurate information is provided to the Group's auditors on time
- Overseeing the preparation of the financial statements for the Group's subsidiaries and ensure filing deadlines are met
- Overseeing the preparation of monthly control packs as part of the month end process
- Overseeing the preparation of the quarterly KPI information required for external reporting and liaising with key stakeholders such as Finance Director, Head of Commercial Finance and Investor Relations
- Own and Lead the Balance Sheet review process including presenting to the Board and stakeholders around the business
- Presenting technical updates and papers to the Audit Committee
The suitable candidate would ideally be an advanced user of excel and have experience of working in an FMCG business.