Dietitian *Please only apply if you have a valid HCPC license*
Hours: Flexible - Up to 30 hours per week.
To provide nutrition and dietetic advice, education and support to service users, carers and other health professionals within residential homes for the care of older people, adults with learning and physical disabilities, adults with long term illness and adults with acquired brain injury.
- To provide nutritional assessment and dietary recommendations for an allocated caseload of service users across all Sussex Healthcare sites.
- To be responsible for the nutritional assessment, dietary intervention, monitoring and review of service users, both on oral diet and those require enteral nutrition.
- To provide nutritional education for a wide variety of staff and service user groups.
- BSc nutrition and dietetics, or BSc in relevant science subject plus post-graduate diploma nutrition and dietetics
- Current HCPC registration
- Practice Educators courses eg facilitating, learning etc.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good verbal and written communication
- Demonstrate computer literacy
- Organisational and time management
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to problem solve, prioritise and demonstrate clinical reasoning based on experience and knowledge
- Ability to liaise and communicate well with professionals and service users at all levels.
Winners of the West Sussex Care Accolades 'Employer of the year' award 2016!
We believe that the great service we provide is all down to the great people we employ and we strongly believe in investing in people to fulfil their potential. Education and training are a key part of our quality strategy.
Are you passionate about providing excellence??
Are you looking to join an award winning company……Join us at Sussex Healthcare!!