My Client, a leading FMCG business in West London is looking for a Finance Analyst.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager the Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Evaluate key on-going promotional topics, analyse mid-term trends and draw recommendations for tactical as well as structural promotion optimisation using both internal and external sources of data
- Support the definition of the approach to promotion optimisation
- Build the approach - including reporting and routines - to share key promotional changes and financial impacts with Channel Finance and RGM Sales & Marketing teams within the business periodic re-forecast cycle
- Support and drive financial management and reporting processes to provide insight and analysis on pack performance
- Support the presentation of insights and proposals at quarterly meetings addressed to the Leadership team
- Support the Annual Business Plan process by adapting and developing modelling tools reflecting financial and commercial needs
- Support management with ad hoc information requests
- Play a key role in the implementation of new tools and processes linked to key account and investment planning, specifically around trade promotion management
- Upskill the Channel Finance, Marketing Finance and Sales & Marketing teams on new investment architecture and ways of working
- Support the development and implementation of a new trade terms architecture
- Support the development of Pricing Corridors, including definition of short-term and mid-term correction plans in collaboration with the RGM Sales & Marketing and Trading teams.
You will have at least 2 years' experience as Finance Analyst / Finance Business Partner within a FMCG business.
You will have a degree in Accounting and or Finance.
You will be part qualified in ACCA or CIMA.
You will have a commercial business acumen and aspire to pursue a career as a Finance Business Partner.