Clinical Services Manager - Radiology
RIG Healthcare Permanent Division is delighted to be recruiting for a Clinical Services Manager to work for one of the leading Private Healthcare operators in the UK and this outstanding hospital is based in the Central London area.
This private healthcare operator are looking for extensive experience in an acute hospital setting in a Senior Radiographer post or equivalent and preferably working within a clinical role at this present time.
• Leading the Imaging Team and delivering care that helps improve the health of individual and the wider community
• Demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy , respect and dignity
• Developing own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill and expertise
Salary and benefits
• Salary approx. £47,000
• 25 days Holiday on top of the statutory UK bank Holidays
• Industry leading Private medical insurance
• Contributory pension Scheme ( up to 4.5 % matched by the company )
• The healthcare provider firmly believes that every one should have more time for live and work life balance
We can help you make the transition from Band 5 to Band 6 roles and Band 6 to Band 7 roles to clinical Lead and Clinical Services Managers depending on experience and/or specialist clinical specialism * Already a Radiographer ? We can find you a role that may be more lucrative, a better location or has more exposure to the treatments you have an interest in * Other commitments? Many vacancies are now considering candidates for 1 - 5 days a week, or every other week; flexible for your convenience
We can help you find roles in the UK , supporting you every step of the process * We can help you find a long term Permanent role if you have an applicable visa and We can get you a fast tracked permanent role; from setting up interviews to salary negotiations
For more information please contact Adrian Blythe on and or send me an email at
or visit our website at