We are currently looking for a Settlements Assistant to join our client, a well-respected wealth management firm located in Bristol.
- Identification and timely settlement of CREST, Paper, Residual, International and Unit Trust trades
- Lodging deposit sets with the CREST Counter and deal with CREST Counter rejections
- Chasing outstanding paperwork
- Analysis and resolution of settlement issues
- Matching of trades
- Maintain accounts within CREST
- Training of new staff
- Liaise with Management and Executives
- Analytical and problem solving
- High attention to detail
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good decision making skills
- GCSEs or equivalent
This is a full-time permanent position based in Bristol with a starting salary of £17,000-£19,000.
Please get in touch with an updated version of your CV.