Financial Crime Manager - Private/Commercial Banking
A prestigious private banking organisation is currently searching for a Financial Crime Manger to provide exceptional Financial Crime Advisory services to their business.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
This role will take the lead on specialised Financial Crime matters to the business. You will be responsible for drafting the Financial Crime policies and procedures and be comfortable engaging with both front line employees as well as senior leadership.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing and executing the annual Financial Crime training programme
- Responsible for keeping the Bank and Senior Management up to date with legal and regulatory change relating to Financial Crime
- Risk-based monitoring of Banking and Investment Management transactions
- Executing periodic monitoring of new accounts and account reviews
- PEP and Sanctions screening
- Supporting the preparation of Financial Crime related regulatory returns
- Point of contact for FCA and Internal Audit reviews
- Responsible for running the AML Committee
- Preparing the annual Financial Crime Risk Assessment for the Bank
The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong track record of providing financial crime advice to a dynamic and fast paced business. You will be educated to degree level and be comfortable engaging with both senior leadership and the wider team. You will have a strong background in AML & Financial Crime advisory as well as sector knowledge covering Private or Commercial Banking.