Private Client Legal Secretary or Legal Assistant
- An exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded and award-winning law firm
- The firm has a longstanding reputation with a tier one ranking in the Legal 500 awards
- Plans to expand team and offices within 12 months so an ideal time to join the team!
- The firm is looking to take on a Private Client Legal Secretary or Assistant
- With continuous expansion, the position offers an unrivalled opportunity for progression
- You will be working with dynamic and ambitious specialists within the legal sector
- You will be part of a friendly team in an excellent working environment
- There is a competitive salary available to reflect experience with the opportunity of developing further into senior positions for the right candidate
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Must have 9 months+ recent experience within Private Client to be considered
- Strong understanding of Private Client
- Demonstrate excellent organisation, communication and time management skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Private Client Legal Secretary, Wills and Probate Assistant, Legal Secretary