Cheshire or Home based.
Negotiable salary depending on experience + bonus
Information about the client:
My client is an independent financial advisers in Manchester serving clients throughout the UK and overseas and advising on retirement advice, tax efficient investment, risk management and insurance as well as estate planning. They have a particular expertise in DB transfer work which is also used by a number of other IFA’s.
Requirements of the role as an IFA:
- They are looking for an experienced, qualified IFA with G60, or equivalent, with DB transfer experience to take on a new role that is being created;
- You should ideally be Chartered or looking to become so and able to manage a large number of new business enquiries.
Benefits of the role as an IFA:
- Full admin, paraplanning, marketing support is provided.
- A prestigious company which has the backing of a multi-million pound global organisation and is committed to achieving significant growth in DB transfer services , in its own direct to client transfer and general financial planning services;
- This is a great opportunity to join a growing business which will offer great career progression and earnings.