Cheshire or Home based
Negotiable salary depending on experience
Information about the client:
My client is an independent financial advisers in Manchester serving clients throughout the UK and overseas and advising on retirement advice, tax efficient investment, risk management and insurance as well as estate planning.
Responsibilities of the role as a Paraplanner:
- The role will focus on providing advice, analysis and report writing function for DB transfers for clients referred from IFA’s and also their own international sales team;
- You will collect all the quantitative detailed information required to prepare and implementing recommendations as well as undertaking reviews;
- You may attend client meetings.
Requirements of the role as a Paraplanner:
- They are seeking to recruit an experienced paraplanner with ideally some experience in DB schemes and who is happy to become authorised;
- You should have made good progress with their professional qualifications and be expected to attain Chartered and/or Certified Status within a reasonable time scale.
- A prestigious company which has the backing of a multi-million pound global organisation and is committed to achieving significant growth in DB transfer services , in their own direct to client transfer and general financial planning services;
- This is a great opportunity to join a growing business which will offer career progression and earnings.