Conveyancer - Legal Executive or Solicitor
- An exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded and award-winning law firm
- The firm has a longstanding reputation with a tier one ranking in the Legal 500 awards
- The firm is looking to take on a highly skilled conveyancer, either Legal Executive or Solicitor
- With continuous expansion, the position offers an unrivalled opportunity for progression
- You will be working with dynamic and ambitious specialists within the legal sector
- You will be part of a friendly team in an excellent working environment
- There is a competitive salary available to reflect experience with the opportunity of developing further into senior positions for the right candidate
- Opportunity to progress into associate or partner level
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience handling all types of residential and commercial property matters
- Ability to manage a case load independently
- Demonstrate excellent organisation, communication and time management skills
- Strong understanding of freehold and leasehold transactions, including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Conveyancer, Residential Conveyancing, Property Solicitor, Conveyancing Solicitor, Legal Executive, Commercial Property