Dispute Resolution Secretary
We currently have a vacancy for a skilled Secretary within a Dispute Resolution Department based in Bournemouth
A progressive and expanding legal practice with an expanding number of staff and offices.
You will be working within a dynamic and challenging environment with a fun and supportive culture, providing a high quality service to our clients. Our culture supports and encourages your career development with real opportunities to progress throughout the firm.
This role will suit a skilled Secretary with previous legal secretary experience.
• To word process documents and materials
• Assist in communication with clients, taking telephone calls and accurately recording messages and providing assistance wherever possible
• Assist in the personal organisation of fee-earner(s) through the operation of a diary management system, including a bring forward system, key dates and filing papers etc
• Undertake admin duties associated with the position such as filing photocopying etc
• Maintain an effective filing system for all client and other matters