Work hard and it will pay off in this role as you’ll be off on an annual staff trip to Italy! Work for a huge property developer as their CRM Executive in their luxury Alderley Edge offices!
The CRM Executive reporting to the Head of CRM will be data-focused, working for a brand that sells investment property to high-net-worth individuals around the world! This means the CRM executive will be responsible for a very valuable database of clients!
Our client is the UK’s fastest growing property developer; therefore the CRM Executive will join a great, successful business! The offices are located all around the world but this role will be located in the stylish village of Alderley Edge, which is less than 40 minutes from Manchester City Centre, with the pretty, country feel you wouldn’t get in the city!
Roles and Responsibilities of the CRM Executive:
- Create and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Manage the database from data-driven insights
- Generate plenty of new opportunities and approaches for further engagement, retention and repeat purchase
- Create and implement new engaging segmentation
- Report directly to the Head of CRM and be the exclusive CRM specialist for the brand
Skills and Attributes:
- CRM experience would be very beneficial but not required
- A highly analytical individual
- High attention to detail and able to spot errors and correct when appropriate
- A sound knowledge of customer segmentation
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with analytic software such as Google Analytics
- Able to work under pressure and still able to maintain a high standard of work
Fancy grabbing this great opportunity? Call our award-winning recruitment team today!