Manager Payment Security & Governance
Cyber attacks have been on the rise around the globe, with hackers and other criminals targeting businesses to steal valuable information or bring computer networks to a halt. Information security professionals are valued for their ability to protect an organisation’s data and information from such attacks. Your job will be to identify, mitigate and eliminate risk wherever it may exist in the enterprise.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Manage Live Nation’s Information Security Compliance Programs internationally.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in the development, implementation, and maintenance of information related to all aspects of compliance.
- Assess the design and operational effectiveness of IT & Business Information Security controls.
- Document audit findings and recommendations for remediation. Complete risk assessments and perform in-depth analysis of mitigating controls.
- Track the status of known Information Security risks working with IT and Business departments to promote remediation of known exposures.
- Partner with internal teams to manage control oversight, testing, gap analysis, remediation tracking, compliance documentation, and evidence collection.
- Serve as liaison and LNE advocate between external security assessment firms and internal operations teams to promote on-time and on-budget completion of engagements.
- Identify opportunities and develop tactical and strategic solutions for enterprise service delivery to meet regulatory compliance requirements in a holistic manner.
- Advocate security best practice throughout the business.
- Lead formal presentations of compliance status and issues regularly to IT teams and management.
- Respond to compliance queries from third parties, clients, client reps, legal, advanced product specialists on behalf of the company.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study
- Experience managing PCI compliance programs as a QSA or ISA for a Level 1 Merchant
- Proven extensive experience in regulatory compliance, IT audit, Information Security, IT Operations.
- Proficiency working with recognized IT Security-related standards, technologies and countermeasures:
- Proficiency with industry frameworks such as ISO27001/27002 and SOX ITGCs
- Network Security & Forensics
- System Hardening - Windows & Linux
- Vulnerability Scanning and Remediation
- Application Penetration Testing and Remediation
- Encryption / PKI
- Endpoint Protection & Anti Virus Deployments
- SIEM / IDS / IPS / WAF / FIM
- P2PE and Tokenization Solutions
- Point of Sale Systems and POI Devices
- Call Center Technologies
- CISA, CISM, and/or CISSP certifications preferred.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS)
- Ability to work in large global environments spanning multiple time zones
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Resourceful with the ability to adapt to a constantly changing technical environment
- Energetic and fast paced individual who thrives in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment
- You are passionate about Information Security and Compliance
- You communicate clearly and transparently; have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- You have excellent organizational and follow up skills
- You are assertive but collaborative.
- You favour simplicity over sophistication.
- You are intuitive, innovative, and creative
- You are ethical, fair, and a person of high integrity
Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of four core business areas: Concerts, Ticketing, Artist Nation and Sponsorship & Advertising
Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.