Pump Installation Engineer
Alecto Recruitment are searching for an experienced pump engineer to work for a growing but established company, they have been in business for over 20 years & have a growing reputation within the pump/water industry. They are actively looking to get someone on board in the next few weeks & offer a very generous package as well as inhouse training.
You will need to be based within an hour of Derbyshire.
- You will be working on equipment such as controls, booster sets, pressurisation units, submersible pumps, pumping stations, sewage treatment plants & additional wastewater pumps.
Duties will include installation & maintenance.
- Good customer service skills will be crucial within this role.
- Working in a team on a daily basis.
- Overnight stays across the UK up to but normally above 2 days a week.
- A minimum of 1 years experience working on wastewater pumps.
- Happy to travel long distance & stay away overnight.
- Capable of maintenance & installations of pumps, sewage treatment plants & pumping stations.
- Willing to work on waste & sewage equipment.
- Full driving licence.
- £24,000-£28,000 dependent on experience & qualifications
- Overtime available at higher rates
- 45 basic hours but you need to be flexible when needed
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Bradley Dalton, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.