Service Engineer - Overhead Cranes
Due to a high number of new contracts my client is offering a new opportunity for an experienced Overhead Crane Service Engineer to join my client, who are leading overhead crane and lifting equipment specialist. The ideal Overhead Crane Service Engineer will ideally have experience within the overhead Crane & Hoists industry with previous experience of Maintenance, Refurbishment and Servicing of a wide range of Overhead Crane manufacturers.
Overhead Crane Service Engineer Role:
The successful Overhead Crane Service Engineer will be based initially in my client’s factory and then join an existing field service team, who are involved in the repair and maintenance of overhead crane lifting equipment, service inspection contracts, refurbishment and modernisation projects, installation, testing and certification of overhead cranes and hoists mainly in the North-West UK and also when required throughout the UK.
Overhead Crane Service Engineer Requirements:
• The Crane Service Engineer will be apprentice-trained or equivalent and fully conversant with electrical engineering disciplines.
• Strong interpersonal skills as there is extensive customer contact.
• Safety conscious as well as physically fit and able to work at heights.
• Willing to work extra hours.
• Hold a current driving licence.
• Experience with overhead cranes and hoists are required to fulfil this role.
Overhead Crane Service Engineer Package:
• Salary £14p/h - £16p/h + overtime
• Basic 40-hour week
• 4 weeks holiday + bank hols (increases 1day per year)
• Company Vehicle
• Mobile phone