CISCO Senior Systems Administrator - Networking
Cisco Senior Systems Administrator - Networking
I am looking for an experienced, motivated Senior Network and Network Security Administrator to join our clients Global Hosting Team. You will play a critical role in the design, maintenance and administration of their Hosted Infrastructure.
Skills required are:
- Cisco routing
- Cisco switching (IOS and NXOS operating systems)
- Cisco ASA firewalls
- Juniper firewalls
- F5 Big-IP Load balancers
- WAN connectivity (Internet, MPLS, point to point circuits, VPN)
- Worked in some sort of SaaS operations environment (Hosted 3 tier web, app, database online services)
- Strong communication skills
You will be responsible for the day to day operations, automation and configuration of heterogeneous networking systems across the enterprise including but not limited to
- Third level network support
- schedule, plan and execute required system maintenance events in support of their global vulnerability and life cycle management efforts on all network components.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959923446