Commercial Finance Analyst
To £46,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
An instantly recognisable name and market leader in their industry, our client has recently gone through an exciting reorganisation which has resulted in them needing a qualified Commercial Finance Analyst.
A truly commercial role where you will be responsible for imparting your financial expertise to key stakeholders throughout the business to drive change and allow the business to make well informed commercial decisions. Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide financial reporting, analysis and decision support to drive performance outcomes and highlight potential risks and opportunities for business areas throughout the group
- Modelling, reporting, decision support and insight to support performance and delivery of in year plans
- Developing the performance framework to enable the required level of business performance
- Creation of budget and periodic forecasts for OPEX
- Ensure that the appropriate levels of controls exist to prevent inaccurate reporting of results
As a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,ACMA) with proven commercial and/or finance experience and significant operational exposure you will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of taking the lead in diagnosing business issues and addressing these through extensive business partnering. Our client can offer career progression to the successful applicant in a supportive environment with free on-site parking based at their purpose built Head Office.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please click on the button below, attaching your CV, detailing your current remuneration package along with job reference 370967.