Customer Experience Director
Permanent Customer Experience Director
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Permanent Customer Experience Director. The role is based in the Greater Manchester area, starting at the end of January.
The candidate needs to have previous experience as a Director or Head of Customer Experience or similar senior role. You must have the ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment and to juggle several projects. Furthermore the candidate must have a know-how and understanding of delivery of omni-channel customer mechanics.The candidate must have experience in:
- Developing a customer experience strategy that responds to the real needs of real customers.
- Introducing organisation-wide systems to capture, analyse and act on customer insight data.
- Conducting in-depth profiling and segmentation of the existing and potential customer base.
- Implementing structured research programmes to inform Policy positions.
- Overseeing User Experience design, particularly in the architecture of end to end customer journeys.
- Developing high impact content and communication collaterals for a diverse audience of customers, stakeholders and partners.
- Supporting organisational growth through the design of creative, targeted marketing campaigns across a range of channels.
- Creating proactive and reactive PR strategies.
- Managing productive relationships with press and the media.
- Leading multi-skilled teams, preferably in a range of sectors.
- Delivering outstanding Value For Money from partnerships and collaborations with a range of exciting, creative agencies.
To apply for this role or to inquire about other Corporate Functions roles , please contact Milli Johnstone on the Manchester Corporate Functions team on or
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.