TREASURY CONFIRMATIONS / INVESTIGATIONS - TRAM (TEMPORARY)
International investment bank base in the City is looking for a Confirmations / Investigations Analyst with TRAM experience to join their Treasury Operations Team for an initial temporary basis of 3-6 months.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Daily generating of FX and MM confirmations using TRAM
- Daily reconciling of confirmations
- Monitoring and matching of FX and MM confirmations, both paper and electronic format, using TRAM
- Investigating and resolving confirmation queries in a timely manner.
- Chasing counterparts for non-receipt of confirmations.
- Daily reporting of outstanding confirmations.
Requirements of the role include:
- Knowledge and experience of treasury FX and MM business.
- Experience of MT320 and MT300 confirmations and MT399.
- SWIFT formatting of payments.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Experience of using TRAM is essential
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.