Service Desk Analyst - Shift Work- Expanding Client - Manchester
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS FOR MULTIPLE SHIFTS OFF DAYS/NIGHTS
My Client an Expanding IT Consultancy are looking for a Multiple Shift Service Desk Analysts to support their client's IT infrastructure.
As a shift IT Service Desk Technician, you provide technical support services to customers including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance.
- Provide direct technical support by telephone to key clients to a successful conclusion both in and out of hours based on staff rota 24 x 7
- Answer phone calls and log accurately into customer's call logging system when required.
- Co-ordinate Field Service Engineers and procurement process during out of hours shifts
- Investigate, manage and resolve incidents in accordance with procedures and SLA. This includes tasks delegated by the Support Delivery Supervisor during day shifts.
- Provide incident management and escalation in accordance to client requirements and procedures.
- Attend client sites when required for knowledge transfer workshops then update members of the OOH team.
Knowledge and experience:
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally
- The ability to work well alone and under pressure
- Proactively monitor and action of client support queues and mailboxes.
- Knowledge of ITIL Practices and Procedures
- Ability to investigate and troubleshoot a wide variety of problems, with network and computer hardware, operating systems and application software
- Demonstrate a good understanding and experience of working with Windows Server 2008, 2012 and Active Directory
- Advanced MS Office knowledge and trouble-shooting
- Providing status updates and reports when requested by management
- Working knowledge to install, configure, troubleshoot and support of network technologies
- Understanding and ability to implement and use remote support products
- Ability to maintain documents and records to a professional standard
My Client is looking to recruit ASAP. If you are interested in the above role please send your CV in Word format.