SF Group are currently recruiting for a regional independent wealth management organisation who provide bespoke, all-encompassing financial advice to a range of both personal and corporate clients. Our client is seeking an Office Administrator with industry experience and commitment to a career in Financial Services and Financial Adviser Support.
The ideal candidate would have 2 years’ experience in Administration or be studying towards industry specific qualifications. They will be IT literate, be reliable and have an excellent telephone manner.
- Submitting new business
- Chasing new business through to completion
- Filing, scanning and photocopying documents
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post on a daily basis
- Liaising with clients and product providers by telephone
- Being responsible to diary management
- Computer based record keeping
- Compilation and update of spreadsheets for client valuations
- Typing letters to clients
- Maintaining office stationary levels
In order to be considered for this role applicants must:
- Be willing to study towards CFP qualifications
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Be flexible in their approach to work
If you feel your experience is right for this role, and you are interested in learning more please call Peter on or email on .