Contact Centre Team Leader
Role Title - Team Leader
Location - Kilmarnock (Free Parking on site)
Salary - Up to £23,000 + OTE up to £3,000 per year
Core Hours - Mon - Sun 8am - 9pm rotational
CCA Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of the UK's fastest growing customer experience outsourcers, who lead the way in an ever-changing world of telecommunications. We are looking to build a leadership team who understand the importance of strong relationships, effective and inspirational management, and the ability to offer and ask for support when needed.
Our of our clients many locations is based in Kilmarnock, a 20 min drive form GLasgow city centre, and boasts great location access to the motorway with free parking as well as great public transport links.
You will be a professional and experienced team manager. You will be strong and an inspirational leader who strives to develop their team members individually and make them all individual 'Service Superstars', and be ready to take your own development to the next level and join a business that really is going places!
What will you do as a Team Leader?
* Lead a team of advisors to deliver amazing results through great customer service
* Engage, motivate and inspire your team to always give their very best
* Under your exceptional leadership, your teams will have what it takes to understand the customers' needs
* Enable your team to have the right blend of skills through coaching, performance improvement and continuous development
* By demonstrating a passion, you will ensure your team are fully informed about the innovative products and excellent services available to customers, while working within a compliant environment
What You Will Need To Succeed As A Team Leader:
* Previous experience of managing people in a fast paced call centre environment
* A proven track record of demonstrable inspirational leadership and team management skills is essential
* Results focused and committed to the values surrounding outstanding service delivery through effective people management
* A positive and energetic approach to drive company and client requirements
* Sound interpersonal skills centred around communication and influencing
* Attention to detail and the ability to identify a problem and provide a solution
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits package including employee discounts & reward schemes along with great progression opportunities, plus a generous holiday allowance.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to which fit this profile apply now with your current CV.