Graduate Business Support - Technology sector - exciting progression
Working for this internet based company with over eighteeen years expertise, due to business growth a newly created opportunity for a graduate with a love for technology. has arisen
This role will start in a support position and offers progression either into technical or sales/account management, depending on the skillset and desire of the candidate.
To start with your tasks will involve the following:
1. Gaining knowledge of the company’s products, including the label products manufactured in-house.
2. Deal with enquiries from existing customers and new prospects by understanding the requirement, offering advice on appropriate solutions and providing written quotations using the companies CRM system.
3. Proactively follow up on all quotations sent in a reasonable time scale so that they have the best chance of securing the business.
4. Plan and prioritise sales and marketing activities using the CRM system to its maximum capability.
5. Where relevant arrange customer site visits to build relationships and further any new business developments (mainly local companies).
6. Assist with the processing of orders and raising purchase orders.
7. Ensure the development of the contact database, ensuring all relevant fields are completed and that the quality of information continuously improves to assist with account management and targeted direct marketing.
8. Log non-conformances when appropriate and ensure a good customer outcome.
9. Participate at internal meetings and liaise with relevant departments.