Finance Systems Developer
Exciting Finance Systems Developer opportunity has arisen in a leading international law firm, on an 18-month contract basis while the firm is about to embark on a period of streamlining and modernising their reporting.
This opportunity sits within their Finance Systems team (4), focusing on delivering the technical aspects on an ambitious modernisation drive of financial systems and processes.
The role will have exposure to a number of exciting projects including; Business Intelligence (Power BI, SQL and SSRS), Aderant Framework development, Chrome River, and Workflow (Intapp Flow).
- Support the partners and employees of the firm with new ways of working, including the adoption of mobile technology to drive good behaviours
- Deliver upgrades, customisations, report development for key finance projects over the 18 month period
- Development of the Handshake Portal (SQL, Web Development and Integration)
- Development of Power BI (Business Intelligence Development)
- SSRS Development (SQL Server Reporting)
- Aderant Framework Development (Configuration and customisation of the new Aderant Framework applications)
- Using consultancy skills to develop the appropriate processes, prepare documentation, train users and provide appropriate day to day support.
- Support the firm in delivering its regulatory requirement, particularly with respect to GDPR
The individual should have strong technical skills including SQL, SSRS, Power BI and knowledge of Aderant will be an advantage as well as exposure to a similar role within a law firm previous, as knowledge of legal billing and Solicitor Accounts Rules will be essential.
Apply now to avoid missing out!