NJR are working with an established and specialist for of Mortgage Consultants. Due to increased work demands an excellent opportunity is available for an ambitious and talented Mortgage Consultant to join their team based in Bury.
With offices in Cape Town, Hong Kong, Singapore, Abu Dhabi, Shanghai and Australia, there is plenty of scope for internal movements throughout the business. For those with the desire to work overseas this is an outstanding, long term opportunity.
As Mortgage Consultant you will have you're own dedicated Administrator to work with on a 1:1 basis. Taking full responsibility for dealing with confidential and sensitive Client data which fully complies with the Data Protection Act and policy. Whilst successfully forging credible working relationships with Clients daily duties will consist of;
Daily duties consist of;
- You will capture client fact find/ preferred option details in a timely and accurate way in line with the need to maximise process efficiency
- Hand off the relevant and appropriate data to the aligned Mortgage Co-ordinator which clearly captures specific client requirements and all relevant data required to ensure a "right first time" approach to concluding the case and including data relating to anticipated Lender Q and A's resulting in progress to a full application
- Accountable for eradicating any duplication on task through robust rapport with the Mortgage Co- ordination team, coupled with a detail focussed approach to managing clients and cases
- Delivery of discrete pieces of work required.
- Attracting new clients through new and untapped sources, resulting in tangible business growth in terms of sales and volume
- Progressing and concluding new clients and new mortgage related leads generated from numerous sources
- Accountable for initiating and executing cross selling opportunities to relevant stakeholders and clients resulting in tangibly improved business performance and an ability to sell a broad and deep range of mortgage services
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as a Mortgage Consultant and will hold full CeMAP. Offering knowledge of defined service standards, policies and procedures, you will have excellent understanding of Microsoft systems Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint as well as having solid communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
Our Client is looking for a self starter, proactive individual, who has the passion and drive to succeed in a fast paced, professional, target driven environment.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7323