Alecto Recruitment is in partnership with a well-established Precision Engineering company who are seeking an experienced Quality Director to join their existing Senior Team.
This position will be one of the most Senior positions within the company, so will require a high level of professionalism and experience.
- Day to Day running and management of the Quality Team
- Manage the Quality Standard of both the employees and the company's manufacturing standards
- Manage employees and hands-on operation of the company's Quality function
- Develop the Quality plan and establish procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations
- Initiate and coordinate Quality Improvement project
What we are looking for:
- 10plus years of progressive Quality and managerial experience
- Relevant industry experience is essential- Precision Engineering/Machining
- Bachelor's degree - Engineering
- Proven track record in the management of company quality, finance, and quality assurance
- Experience leading business improvement
- Direct experience in a lean environment is desired
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (Negotiable)
Pension, Car Allowance
Monday - Friday
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to James Cox, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit"