School Premises / Site Manager Multiple Premises Reigate and Guildford
We are working on behalf of our client who has School premises spread over both Reigate and Guildford. The role will be split between the two areas on a weekly basis 3-4 sites in Reigate and 2-3 sites in Guildford. The role will be 4 to 5 days per week and the client is looking to offer a 6 month contract initially with every opportunity of extending.
The successful candidate will be qualified and certified and ideally be able to offer solid Health and Safety assessment on all the premises in conjunction with having the ability to give a full fire risk assessment too.
Experience and skills in the following areas are essential:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work alone
- Reliability and integrity
- Ability to take responsibility
- Be able to carry out general repairs and maintenance to a high standard
- Be computer literate to a basic level
- Provide their own transportation with a current and valid driving license
- Be in possession of a current clean Enhanced CRB / DBS
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard working conscientious candidate to make a real difference for this cluster of school premises. Contact us for further information on this and other similar roles.