Procurement & Contract Manager
Our client is seeking a Procurement & Contract Manager within the public sector, who will be a self-sufficient, hard-working individual, based Birmingham. This position will be reporting to the Head of Procurement.
Your main responsibilities will include managing the procurement and contract process to meet the needs of the internal clients. You will need the following skills:
- Proven leadership using end to end tender processes following OJEU legislation
- Category Management knowledge in the healthcare/ hospitality sector
- MCIPS qualified
- Knowledge and understanding of Procurement concepts, policies, and procedures.
- Effective negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to self-motivate within planning and organisation
- Public sector experience in an established Procurement function
- Have the ability to build rapport with internal and external customers/suppliers
- Strong IT Skills - competent user of MS Office