Contract Service Desk Analyst
As an IT Support Analyst, you will provide service desk support to staff at their offices across all sites. You will be responsible for ensuring that the robust, stable and secure data and telecommunications network is maintained at all times.
- 1st line IT Support
- Configure and install software on new hardware.
- Service desk Administration.
- Maintaining IT asset registers
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Active Directory
- Support mobile phones
- Office 365
- Experience of providing top class IT Support within a head office function.
- Microsoft Office 2010 (Outlook, Word, Excel etc.)
- Windows 7
- VOIP telephony systems (i.e. Cisco Call Manager)
- Virtualisation experience
- Apple products
- Video conferencing
The role will also have exposure to:
- Wintel infrastructure
- Windows Server 2008 and Exchange Server 2010
- MS CRM Dynamics
- SQL Server 2008
- Anti-Virus products
- Networking, including switches, routers and firewalls