Primary Supply Teacher Thetford
Do you love teaching but don't want the additional responsibilities of a full time class teacher?
Are you comfortable teaching a mix of KS1 and 2 classes?
We are looking for KS1 and KS2 teachers in the Thetford area to work with a variety of Primary schools on a day to day basis. The ideal candidate will need to be flexible and comfortable in new environments and able to adapt quickly to their surroundings.
-Lesson planning will be completed for you.
-Positions may become permanent or extended.
-TA support in classes
-Flexible Working hours
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQT or Overseas Qualified Teachers.
- PGCE or Degree in Education.
- Up-to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
- Relevant recent teaching experience.
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated Primary Consultant to support you in your role
- Continual Professional Development from Randstad Education in addition to on-going training & support from the school
- On-going career advice & support
If you match the requirements above, please contact us for immediate consideration - on Tel: Email:
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
If this vacancy is not for you, please do not hesitate to contact the office to discuss further opportunities with our specialist consultants