eam Manager (Field Services/ Utilities)
Position: Team Manager (Field Services/ Utilities)
Salary: £30,000 + Van
Duration: 12 Month Fixed Term +
Kinect’s international consultancy client has an immediate requirement for an experienced Team Manager to join its established utility field services division in the region.
Reporting to the Regional Project Manager you will primarily be responsible managing a national contract, with the day to day management of a team of 40 Office based support staff and field based Utility engineers/ crews.
The duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensure all contractual obligations and KPI’s are achieved in the allocated time and to the required quality standards
- Regular Field service team KPI reporting and bonus payment review/ recommendation.
- Assist the Project Manager to achieve targets.
- Managing processes to ISO standards
- Ongoing and proactive management of office and field based staff, including allocation of training and performance optimisation as required.
- Health & Safety management for field based staff which is key to the delivery of the operations/ project.
- Ongoing management of external resource, liaison with 3rd party suppliers and liaising with Head Office based HR and management teams.
- Visiting sites in the region regularly to deal with any issues.
- Acting as an escalation point for any issues on site.
Key skills and experience required:
Management skills should include:
- People and time management
- Client/ Stakeholder engagement
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety management
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other software packages.
- Water industry experience - Desirable
- Awareness of NRSWA "working in the Highways" - Desirable
- IOSH qualified - Desirable